Download Crossword Studio 1.2
Download a free trial today to try out Crossword Studio 1.2 and see how easy it really is.
The trial never expires, but it has a few limitations – for example, you cannot print full-sized 15x15 puzzles. Purchase the full version
to unlock all the functionality.
Copyright © 2009-11 Stormfront Software.
How to Install
- When prompted by your browser, choose Run – or choose Save and then double-click the downloaded file when it is finished.
- Follow the steps in the setup wizard.
- Note: Crossword Studio requires Java 5 or newer in order to run. If needed, the end of the setup process will bring you to a website to download and install Java.
- Download the DMG file. If it does not open automatically, double-click the file in your Downloads folder.
- Drag the Crossword Studio application file to your preferred location (typically, your Applications folder).
- Optionally, drag the Samples folder and License file to other locations for safekeeping as well.
- Double-click the application file to run.
When Crossword Studio runs, it will present you with a "quick start" screen to help you begin writing puzzles right away. You can click any of the links there to open the appropriate Help topic for more detailed information.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp. and Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. Crossword Studio is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or certified by Microsoft or Apple.